Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Outfit to Fight Evil In: Once Upon a Time



Last Sunday I wore an outfit inspired by Once Upon a Time, which premiered its third season on that day. Although the show has loads of problems, I can't help being excited every time it comes back. I love fairy tales and I love all of the retellings that are cropping up these days.

(Forgive my berry yarn box. I don't have a lot of storage place in my tiny apartment and I do most of my crafting in bed.)

To celebrate Once Upon a Time, I wore a Snow White inspired outfit. Apple print dress, black curls, and red lips. This dress is a little too short for me usually, I don't wear it very often and always with tights. But I couldn't resist the apple print! Like Snow, apples are my favorite fruit.


Fighting evil in this outfit: the apple print reminds you of where you've been, of the poisons you've spit out. The cardigan and tights keep you warm in the autumn, and the birds added the belt. You can never say no to the birds.

Dress: Forever 21
Cardigan and belt and tights: Target

1 comment:

  1. This is really cute! I have the same cardigan and I love wearing it in fall. Mustard is just so good! And, by the way, I like your yarn box :)

    xo, Michelle
    Neon Rattail

    ReplyDelete