Sunday, February 9, 2014

girl gang manifesto


Let's start a girl gang.

Not a gang of violence or crime, but a gang of positive girls. A gang of girls dedicated to fighting evil in their own lives, and in each others. A gang of girls who refuse to let their sisters be silenced or hurt, a gang of girls who tackles evil in their lives the best they know how. We'll be tough, but when we can't be tough, someone will be there to help. We'll be present, we'll be there, we'll be snarling, we'll be saviors. 

Girls fighting evil, together.

Tell me ways you're fighting evil in your own life. Tell me your gang name. We'll make matching jackets and we'll tackle evil together. We'll crush our own demons and the ones out there, the ones we're too scared to name.

Who wants to join?
 

6 comments:

  1. Me too! I love this. My name is Anna Bella Chapman. I'm 26 and I live in New York City. I was in an abusive relationship for way longer than I should have been. I try to be positive, I suffered from depression and drug abuse, But I'm sober for 4 years now, I'm single and happy. I'm a writer and photographer with a lot of opinions and more anxiety than you would guess. I think I'm stylish, and I am a die-hard, boy-lovin, feminist. I don't know where that turned into a bad word for some people, but I'm so happy to theres a community of us online! I can't tell you what a comfort it is to know there are some fellow weirdo sisters out there. I'm down to smash the patriarchy and some evil. Feel free to check out my instagram for and idea of my day to day @anna_bella_c ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a great comment! I'm so glad you're doing better! You are awesome.

      Delete
  2. Hi! I just came across your blog through geekgirlpenpals.com - one of our bloggers posted a link to your site. I love this idea and the entire message you're portraying! I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there; love your blog. I'm Agnieszka (from Poland), 19. I did the IB Diploma programme, which was a nightmare more often than not. I've struggled - and still am - with depression, anxiety, internet addiction and many more. And I refuse to give up, ever. Let's fight evil together, sisters!

    ReplyDelete